Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yesterday, I was quite shocked when I went into the Lecture Theatre for the enrolment briefing. The LT was soo quiet that I was wondering if I entered the wrong LT.

It was so much different from when I was enrolled in the full-time course. Everybody was busy talking to their friends (probably too excited from being in SIM =.=) and it was also noisy when the course coordinator was talking about the procedures. I felt sorry for her because she had to stop her talking once a while to ask the students to quieten down.

I think I'm in the right place, i.e. changing from full-time to part-time, because the people are more matured, not like those from the full-time~

Things are gonna get busy now when I have classes from Monday to Wednesday. Hopefully I will be more hardworking to revise my work every week.

And yes, I have already decided to buy an iphone~

No comments: