Sunday, June 21, 2009

No matter how much green bean soup, fruits, herbal tea i drink, I still came down with a flu and now probably cough soon.

I think I got it from 2 of my colleagues who had the same symptoms.

Today is fathers' day. We actually wanted to go to Crystal Jade at Jurong Point for lunch to celebrate this day (also because I had a $30 voucher). However, when we reached there, the place was under renovation. So we decided to go the Dian Xiao Er at JP2.
Luckily, I chose the right place to go because my father's tongue was quite a picky one. Most of the places I brought him, the food is always "not nice" or "so so " for him. But this time, the "Dong Po " Meat captured his taste. He said it was very tasty but definitely not for me because the thick layer of fats makes me feel so scary to eat.

At night, it's big feast time again. We having steamboat at home. So today was a eating time. No time to rest~

Tomorrow is work again haiz~~~

No comments: