Sunday, May 24, 2009

As expected, my japanese mid-term test results are not good, in fact I failed~ HAHA. This is the first time I've failed since studying Japanese at bunka.

Anyway, I still have a 2nd chance to make up for my mid-term test, the final test for Intermediate 2. I will have to work hard now to make sure I can cover the marks I've lost for the mid-term test.

The new teacher was not as systematic as Tatai sensei, T.T I felt that she talked alot more nonsense in class than we actually learning much. And the class ended 10min later than expected. Class overrun! And she teaches fast~ T.T Lucky there's only 2 lessons left.

I'm not even sure if I will continue after this. My classmates were discussing that all the good ones (female teachers) had went back to japan to get married~ So, only the "not so good" ones are still in Bunka~

I'm trying to figure how to configure wordpress to change into another layout that was downloaded for free from another website. More things to do now and my school is starting~ My $$ flies to SIM's bank account~ T.T

No comments: