Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a shocking news ~ michael jackson had left the world before he can even start his world tour performance. I think it's better for him. Why do I think so? Because, at his age, becoming bankrupt can be very stressed and with all those law suits following him. At least now he don't need to think about all these and R.I.P. No more worries~

Spent my weekend at home watching Michael Joseph Jackson's MTVs through the MTV channel. Some of the songs like Billie Jeans and Bad are quite nice. At least he looked normal back then, but now, his face is really scary.

The Ridge Racer psp game was not easy to play, maybe for me because I KEPT LOSING! SHIT MAN! I played like at least more than 10 times and I still CANNOT GET 1st PLACE. WTH. Nevermind, I will keep trying till I get FIRST.

School is starting soon, but me and friend may be skipping the first 2 lessons of RMIT visit. Because from what I heard, RMIT teachers from australia came here to VISIT YOU, not really to teach you so why bother going right?

Tomorrow is work again~ WHY DOES THE WEEKENDS END SO FAST? I haven't had enough yet!

No comments: