Saturday, September 20, 2008

Recently, I have been influenced by my sis on J-rock Culture. J-rock, in my first impression, is not something that I will be interested in. But my sister's enthusiasm make me try looking into the videos and photos she downloaded.

Her favourite J-rock band was Alice Nine. More of a visual-kei J-rock band. They are definitely very well-dressed in every performance, and the most obvious difference from the normal guys is they trimmed their eyebrows and put makeup especially on the eyes. Those who are exposed first time to visual-kei will feel very odd or think they are "gays". Lol.

This is the singer Shou from the band Alice Nine. (See his eyebrows!!)

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I don't really like their songs. However, my sister is not all obsessed only on Alice Nine. I think her free time is to also search for other J-rock bands she finds interesting until she came across An Cafe.

Yea...Their songs are nice! Although their appearance can be quite difficult to accept for us "normal guys". Their songs are "cute" which caters to the young ladies audience. And holly S**t, the singer looks like a girl! When I saw the PV from An Cafe, my eyes was all on the singer because "he" was simply too CUTE. If he was born a girl, he definitely is going to be so kawaiii.. Some may think that he is a "ren yao" haha.

Some photos to show you what I mean:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[See his long eye lashes!]

Photobucket
[Omg! See his lips! He wears lipgloss!]

Photobucket
[Oh my...he's simply too cute than any of the girls... >.<]

Ja ne...till then on my next post.

No comments: