Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Arhhhggg I can't SLEEP!! I'm deprived of sleep but still I CAN'T FORCE myself to sleep. Probably because I have too much things on my mind, exams coming and I'm worried that I can't finish revising everything, was feeling abit guilty about buying things online again >.< and even reserved a Levis Jeans because of the Isetan Private Sale. OMG, why am I spending sooo much $$$ when everybody in my family was in need of $$$. *bang head on the wall* WAKE UP LAR!!!!

Was too addicted to An Cafe's songs that I practically have to listen to it everyday. AHHHHHHH, why is my mind STILL SO ACTIVE!!!!???

They said that people who has sleepless nights is because they think too much >.< Not only is it bad for health, you do not wake up feeling refreshed at all, in fact, more like a walking corpse.

OK don't think to much now....don't worry about the future, zou yi bu kan yi bu!

*My thoughts: Aww, my macbook is soo handsome, love it!*

No comments: