Saturday, August 11, 2007

SCREWED UP ONLINE SPREE

After ordering so many clothes online, not once did I encounter a spree-er who actually took our money and didn't bother to follow up with us after the items arrived. It's been hold-up for more than a month and everybody has been complaining about how they should contact this spree-er who was "irresponsible".

Managed to get her number from one of us who also ordered from this spree-er. I called her, sms her everyday starting from Aug 9 until now before she agreed to meet up to pass me the items.

I don't mean to bug her but I think it works right? (I told her I was DAMM DESPERATE to get my clothes!) Since I've finally able to get my stuff. Lol.

I don't mean to question her, maybe she was busy or she has family stuff to handle BUT without informing us about anything we will feel more suspicious and worried and thinking whether this is a "fraud case".

No comments: