Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Okok. I've been told by alot that I did not update my blog regularly. NOW, I'm going to update.

Let's start with last friday. Requested to go to Marina Square so that I could watch the fireworks display starting at 9pm.

It's a fireworks display from a spanish company. (Or so I read from the news). It's so nice! It disappears so fast from the night sky but at that instant it has captured my heart completely. I was so awed by it. The most beautifull thing I have ever seen.

难怪人家都说,美丽的东西都是短占的。因为它是短占的,所以才会更加珍惜,欣赏它。


If I would have watched fireworks everyday, I don't think I would be saying that it is the most beautiful thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The photos are not impressive. You have to be there to really see it. Of course, you have to wait for the next national day if you've missed it.

Today I felt like an auntie again. Went to this printing shop to print posters for my company. Because I was printing bulk, I bargain with the uncle or boss to give me a good price. Haha.

Took a taxi home because there were too many things to carry. The taxi driver was a malay uncle. The moment I set foot in his taxi, he started talking to me non-stop about his family, going holiday, how people mistaken him for being young,....poor uncle, i think he was too lonely driving taxi, no one talked to him haha.

No comments: