Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Didn't update my blog for so long. Was very busy as there were many things that I need to settle and do. Did a LIME flea market on 14 June. It was not as exciting and fun as I expected. I can tell you TRUTHFULLY that it was tiring (I was sweating like hell because it was so hot) and a waste of time >.< I mean at the end of the day, I had a good experience of what's it's like to run your own business but startups are always so difficult. So many things to think about, and I even had to pay the rental fee for the tables and chairs!!!! (eyes rolling).

After the flea, I have other things to handle such as organising online sprees. You can say this is part of my interest because I like online shopping too much that I even ORGANISE! But of course now I'm not spending as much as I did previously so no worries guys!

Tomorrow will be my last full-day in my office. FINALLY~ But I think I have to sleep early today because I will be rushing the design stuff for them before I can finally get my 1 WHOLE WEEK OF BREAK before I start my full-time studies at SIM and also work part-time in my current company >.< At least I'm not a full-time staff, I will not be brought into all the politics and ESPECIALLY ADMIN WORK WHICH I STILL HATE IT TILL DATE!

So to my company staff ~ DON'T COME AND DISTURB ME FOR DESIGN WORK WHEN I'M IN MY 1 WEEK BREAK! If you want just outsource it! haha! (even though they were saying like "HOW IMPORTANT I AM BLAH BLAH BLAH" =.=)

No comments: