Saturday, June 07, 2008

As I'm just left with 7% of the battery life on my Macbook Pro, I'm going to blog this entry fast.

As usual, I'm very stressed with my office work. So many things for me to do! I'm already on the verge of breaking down. Hopefully, after I start school, I will feel MUCH MUCH BETTER.

Now weekends is also quite busy for me. I've just created a blog to sell my colleague's toys. She's in the toy business and she has been kind enough to give me part of her toys to try selling it online.

check it out here: http://toyzforyou.livejournal.com . Need anything just mail me. ^^

And also I will be having a flea next sat (14 June) at Youth Park (which is opp. Orchard Cineleisure). Feel free to visit me too!

Tata. I'll end here. Batt is now 5% only. Hope I will have a good weekend.

No comments: