Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay! Finally my long awaited iphone is here! Yes I did reserve to collect during the launch event of iphone 3GS but NO WAY am I queueing up for "5 HOURS" to get a phone "THAT I NEED TO PAY".

When I was happily reaching ComCentre to collect my iphone, the long queue made me gasp. I can only say 1 thing: "SINGAPOREANS ARE REALLY KIASU!" Would you want to queue for 5 hours for a $30 iphone accessories voucher? No way man! My 5 hours is more precious that that $30 voucher!

I was told that I will be informed of another date to collect my iphone. The iphone was soooo popular that the white colour was sold out. But actually I reserved for a black one in the first place.

Anyway, for those who "Commented" that I seldom update my blog, this is good news for "you". I will be using iphone to blog as and when I'm outside. I seem to get more things to write when I'm outside. So please see my mobile blog at:

http://iblogasigo.wordpress.com

In case you think the name is difficult to remember, let me break it down for you:

I blog as I go

Now it's easy to remember right?

The reason why I'm using wordpress is because they have created an iphone application that makes me easy to write my posts so why not?

I had already posted my first post. It's short but do check out. Thank you.

It was a hell of a week for me. I started my lessons from Monday to Wednesday on top of maintaining my full-day job. I just realised it's not easy man. By the time I reached home for my leftover dinner and bath, it was already 12 midnight and I have to wake up the next morning to go to work! So I'm only left with weekends to revise my work. Hopefully I can get through this and make it a habit coz I still have 2 years to go T.T ~

No comments: